How much does a Peer Advocate make in the United States? The average Peer Advocate salary in the United States is $35,167 as of November 29, 2021, but the salary range typically falls between $29,926 and $40,618.
How much do you get paid for being an advocate?
The average advocate makes $34,042 in the United States. The average hourly pay for an advocate is $16.37. The average entry-level advocate salary is $22,000.
How much do peer supporters make?
How much does a Certified Peer Specialist make in California? The average Certified Peer Specialist salary in California is $40,263 as of November 29, 2021, but the range typically falls between $35,933 and $44,895.
What is the highest paid lawyer?
Highest paid lawyers: salary by practice area
- Patent attorney: $180,000.
- Intellectual property (IP) attorney: $162,000.
- Trial attorneys: $134,000.
- Tax attorney (tax law): $122,000.
- Corporate lawyer: $115,000.
- Employment lawyer: $87,000.
- Real Estate attorney: $86,000.
- Divorce attorney: $84,000.
What’s the highest paying lawyer job?
What are the highest paying lawyers’ jobs?
- Employment law associate. …
- Attorney at law. …
- Immigration attorney. …
- Legal manager. …
- Litigation attorney. …
- Intellectual property paralegal. …
- Corporate attorney. National average salary: $151,503 per year. …
- Patent attorney. National average salary: $155,805 per year.
Where do peer support specialists make the most money?
Highest paying cities for Certified Peer Specialists in United States
- Washington, DC. 6 salaries reported. $18.28. per hour.
- 12 salaries reported. $17.25. per hour.
- Brooklyn, NY. 19 salaries reported. $16.94. per hour.
- Bronx, NY. 9 salaries reported. $16.12. per hour.
- Philadelphia, PA. 35 salaries reported. $15.92. per hour.
What does a peer specialist do?
A Peer Support Specialist is a person who has walked the path of recovery from mental illness and is employed to assist others in their journeys of recovery. … They provide role models of self-care and the effective use of recovery skills. They lead support groups.
How much does a peer specialist make in NYC?
How much does a Peer Specialist make in New York City, NY? The average salary for a Peer Specialist is $38,330 in New York City, NY.
What job makes the most money?
Here are the highest paying jobs of 2021:
- Anesthesiologist: $208,000.
- Surgeon: $208,000.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon: $208,000.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist: $208,000.
- Orthodontist: $208,000.
- Prosthodontist: $208,000.
- Psychiatrist: $208,000.
How much do richest lawyers make?
The 20 Richest Lawyers in the World
- Richard Scruggs: $1.7 billion.
- Joe Jamail: $1.7 billion. …
- Wichai Thongtang: $1.1 billion. …
- William Lerach: $900 million. …
- Bill Neukom: $850 million. …
- Judy Sheindlin: between $150 million and $250 million. …
- Willie E. …
- Roy Black: $100 million. …
Are corporate lawyers rich?
Many students working in corporate (full-service law firms) would ideally get a more realistic salary of anything between 5–12 lakhs per year. In New Delhi only, the Corporate Lawyers earn an average of 60% more than the national average. … 10 – 12 lakh per year, going up to between Rs 12 lakh and Rs 15 lakh per year.
Who are lawyers most likely to marry?
Lawyers and judges
Female lawyers and judges are most likely to marry male lawyers and judges. Male lawyers and judges are most likely to marry female lawyers and judges.
Do you have to be smart to be a lawyer?
You need good grades in high school so you can get into a good college or university. Then once you are there, you need a good GPA and good credentials so you can be competitive when you apply for the limited spots reputable law schools have open. So the answer is yes, you do need to be smart to be a lawyer.
How difficult is law school?
In summary, law school is hard. Harder than regular college or universities, in terms of stress, workload, and required commitment. But about 40,000 people graduate from law schools every year–so it is clearly attainable.